Skip to content
During Quote Week, from 10/30 – 11/3 you MUST sign off on your quote with a yearbook rep at lunch or in 141B.
- Quotes are due by 10/20/17.
- Download this Google Form to complete your quote.
- Quotes are limited to 650 characters. Please write at least 50 characters. The book looks odd with giant you-could-drive-your-car-through-it spaces.
- You will be asked to review and sign-off on the quote as it will appear in the yearbook.
Choosing the Right Quote
- Choose something that really means something to you. What do you want to read 20 years from now? What do you want your friends to read?
- Words of wisom? Words that have meant something to you through high school or that you want as a guide into your future?
- How about phrases that you’ll remember as representations of moments and memories?
- Is there anyone you want to thank or honor? Anyone who has inspired or helped you?
- Look to literature and lyrics, friends and famous figures, past and present.
Links to More Tips on Choosing Quotes
Sources of Quotes
- Brainy Quote
- Good Reads
How to Choose a Quote
- “How to Pick a Senior Quote” Go to site.
- “Choosing Your Senior Quote” Go to SparkNotes.
- Just Google this topic. There are lots of sites out there.